SHIPPING YOUR PUPPY
All shipping within the United States will be $150.00. This fee will include home delivery to address unless the receiver prefers to pick their puppy(s) at the airport.
We will ship your baby via airline which is the fastest and most reliable for far distances. We do everything we can to make sure that your baby arrives during the day to avoid night trauma or any complications. We endeavor to use the most reliable service and shipping within 12 – 36 hrs, if weather is permitting.
People often ask if it is safe to fly a puppy by itself ? The simple answer is yes!
Flying a puppy or any other pet/animal by itself to a new location always sounds cruel and embarrassing, but actually we think it is harder for us than the animal(s). With many years of shipping experience, we know for a fact that all of the puppies are well taken care of. So if you stop and think about it, the airlines are not going to mistreat the animal(s) for fear of lawsuit and customer dissatisfaction.
- They are flown in cabin and not cargo for fear of trauma or other challenges!
- They travel in very safe and comfortable delivery crates with regular attendance!
- They are being checked and fed at every transit point!
We are willing to drive up to 1 hour to deliver a puppy to you. Depending on the mileage and fuel charges, the cost of this will be $75.00 or higher. Charges will be discussed prior to planned date to allow you to make the decision.
I always encourage new owners to pick up here at our location whenever it is possible. A scheduled date and time are required and I asks that you make an appointment the week prior to pick up.
- Puppy must be a minimum of eight (8) weeks “no less” prior to shipping.
- We will only ship within the continental United States and Canada. Other locations can be discussed.
- We will only ship to the person purchasing the puppy. Your information will be needed and you will need to show ID at the airport upon pickup.
Shipping cost will be discussed base on your location, which includes the following:
- Shipping crate (Optional)
- Interface (Optional)
- Veterinarian health certificates are required for air transport which will be provided.
- Flight ticket and passports will be provided after reservation.
- Please be aware that weather does indeed play a very important role if your baby is able to be shipped out or not.